Have You Had Your Septic Tank Cleaned Recently?
Chamberlain Septic and Sewer can help. Based on recommendations by the County Health Department, septic tanks should be cleaned every 2 to 3 years for proper maintenance. We provide complete septic, sewer and excavation services during the winter months as well as the summer months. We are proud to have served our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties for more than 40 years.
For your septic, sewer and excavating needs, trust in experience.
We Specialize in the Following:
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- Power-Snaking for Plugged Sewer, Storm, Septic or Grease Lines
- Hydro-Flushing Large Storm or Sewer Plugged Lines
- Confined Space Work
- Residential & Commercial Aerobic Sewage Treatment Systems by Multi-flo or Nayadic
- Residential Peat Fiber Biofilter Systems by Puraflo
- Advanced Aeration Vacuum Bubble Technology Commercial Systems
- Leach Field Installations
- Drainage Systems Including Curtin, French and Swale Drains
- Excavating Contracting Services
- Restaurant Grease Traps
- Large Quantity Waste Water Hauling
- Demolition and Debris Disposal
- Digging of Ponds
We service Rochester and the surrounding areas including: Brighton, East Rochester, Fairport, Farmington, Honeoye Falls, Marion, Ontario, Palmyra, Penfield, Pittsford, Sodus, Walworth, Webster, Williamson and Victor.
NYS DEC Licensed
Beh Excavating Contractors
1835 Ridge Rd. Junction
Webster, NY 14580
Email Us: email@example.com
P.O. Box 142
Union Hill, NY 14563
We accept: cash, check, or